COVID – 19 Response
Be a part of this noble cause
Click here to Donate a small amount now
UNITED FOUNDATION OF INDIA has taken this initiative to provide basic grocery kits to the needy who are stuck as part of the lockdown in the Delhi region
Most Urgent Cause
help a girl become self-employed To Donate Rs. 5000 for a sewing machine with stand click here
We as women empowerment ngo provide training to young women at our tailoring centers. Once they complete their course in order to be self-employed they need sewing machines.
Your extended hand of help can give Dignity in someone’s life.
Who We Are
A Registered Charitable Trust runs by professionals from different fields and walks of life, knitted together with one cause to spread love and keep humanity alive.
Providing quality Education, Awareness of Health Care, Social Unity, Uplifting of the Society, especially the poor, and as a women empowerment ngo, we look to empower today women by providing employment opportunities and look to remove the disadvantaged, and the disenfranchised irrespective of Religion, Caste, and Creed.
To identify and work with the impoverished, weaker, and vulnerable sections of the society to find solutions to the challenges threatening their lives with the ultimate aim of establishing an aware, responsible, and developed society.
Because we care
Every 11th child goes to work when they should be going to school. Education is a luxury for those who are even not able to afford necessities of life like food, clothing, and shelter. Millions of children in India do not go to school because of poverty. Donate for a child’s education that will help them to escape poverty being passed from generation to generation.
According to the census report of 2011, only 74 percent of people were literate, and the remaining 26 percent are yet to be educated. In 2019 the overall literacy rate in India was 69.1 percent, which shows that although India is developing, still millions of people are unable to come out from the poverty trap and are unable to get their schooling education. Children are the future of our country, let’s contribute to developing the future of our country.
‘World Hunger Day’ is marked on May 28, whereas every day is a hunger day for poor and homeless people. Although India is the second-largest food producer in the world, 44 percent of Indian children under the age of 5 are underweight, and over 195 million people malnourished. Millions of children are suffering from malnutrition that increases the risk of future diseases, physical retardation, and reduced cognitive abilities in these children.
India loses and wastes millions of foods every year. Instead of wasting food, we should try to move it to a needy person. Let’s help to provide good food to less-fortunate and needy people. Our one-step will help to develop a healthy future for our country.
Census report of 2011 stated that 23.6 percent of Indians are living their lives under poverty. These people are hardly able to arrange their food, whereas clothes and shelter are luxuries for them. As giving gives us pleasure and makes us happier, bringing a positive and uplifting effect on us, we should always be ready to help others.
Usually, people throw away their old clothes because these clothes become outdated and they don’t want to wear them anymore. Severally, it is also seen that people throw their old clothes at some corner of their house to gather dust and leave them to occupy space in their home. Instead of all this, we can donate these clothes to less-fortunate people. The phrase ‘One man’s trash is another man’s treasure’ addresses the importance of our useless things for others. Let’s start donating clothes to needy people.
Over a million people die every year in India due to various diseases. Millions of people in India are living their lives in poverty. Poverty and poor health are interconnected. Poverty is a cause as well as a consequence of poor health.
It forces people to live in an environment without decent shelter, adequate sanitation, or clean water making them sick. Similarly, poor health, in turn, traps people in poverty.
These less-fortunate people are not able to have their daily meals, consequently, suffer malnutrition and many other diseases. They are also not able to bear their treatment costs, and they die just because they didn’t receive timely treatments. Let’s contribute to a healthier society.